For the best part of 22 years, Eskinazi & Co has been considered a specialist in the field of Family Law – focusing primarily on all aspects of the law pertaining to children.
It was this focus specifically which motivated our Director Susan Eskinazi to establish the firm – the desire to help reunite families and to ensure that children’s rights and well-being are considered as a priority.
We are specialists in the law relating to Children, including Care Proceedings, Adoption and International Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility, Applications to remove children from the Jurisdiction, International Child Abduction and all orders protecting children including Prohibited Steps Orders, Specific Issue Orders, Female Genital Mutilation Protection Orders (FGMPO), Deprivation of Liberty orders (DOL) and Secure accommodation orders as well as Residence and Contact disputes.
We are also specialists in all Matrimonial Proceedings namely Divorce, Financial Settlements, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Forced Marriage and Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
We are here for you, ready to listen, willing to support and able to assist you.
Eskinazi & Co is proud to be:
- Lexcel accredited – this is the Law Society’s affirmation of our ‘excellence in practice management and client care’.
- Law Society accredited children’s lawyers
- Law Society accredited family lawyers and family mediators
- ICACU (International Child Abduction and Contact Unit) panel solicitors
- Reunite panel solicitors
- Members of Resolution
- Resolution accredited lawyers
- Lawyers qualified in alternative dispute resolution
To speak to one of our solicitors about your individual situation and for best advice on how to proceed, call us today on 020 8369 5166 or email email@example.com and we’ll be there to support you through these difficult times.