We specialise in all aspects of family law. Our highly qualified and experienced team of solicitors offer a specialist, friendly and supportive service.
We are Lexcel Accredited and our solicitors are members of Resolution.
- It is important to us to take time to listen to you and make sure we really understand what you are telling us. We know that the issues you are facing may be highly sensitive, painful and difficult.
- We are qualified Mediators and Collaborative Lawyers and can assist you in settling disputes other than by going to court. We are experienced negotiators and will always try to reach agreement through mediation and collaboration first, which is generally far less painful for our clients.
- However if you do need to go to court, we are experienced litigators and have a well-earned reputation for being tough but fair. Whichever route we follow, we will help you to move forward in your life and put present difficulties behind you.
- If however you only want some assistance from a solicitor, but not full representation, we can assist you in making your own applications. We offer a Consultancy service, whereby you only consult us when you need us. We will help you in representing yourself and are happy to design a tailor made package which suits your requirements.
- You should also click on our Useful Links page for details of different websites that can help you.
Choosing the right lawyer
Our brief guide offers impartial advice and dispels a few common myths.